Chocolate Breakfast LOS

Hello everyone,

We will be sailing out on the Liberty March 29th and were wondering if anyone has heard of the chocolate breakfast that is offered one of the mornings during the trip?

I can't seem to find any info on it.

Thanks in advance for your help:D

They had it on the freedom two weeks ago. It was just a morning in the dining room where the breakfast had a chocolate theme. You could get a chocolate milkshake with no added fee and could get chocolate pancakes, waffles, etc. They also had chocolate pastries. Unfortunately most of the food was just regular pancakes, waffles, etc with Hershey's chocolate syrup type stuff poured over it. My husband and kids didn't care for any of it. I myself had the made to order fresh French toast - delish!

Hello everyone,

We will be sailing out on the Liberty March 29th and were wondering if anyone has heard of the chocolate breakfast that is offered one of the mornings during the trip?

I can't seem to find any info on it.

Thanks in advance for your help:D

It's been offered on every ship we've been on. It is held in the Main Dining Room usually once per cruise. You don't have to sign up or reserve, just show up. Your waiter will tell you about it at dinner the night before.