Happy Hour not so happy...

Just a quick mind dropping from three weeks ago. Did you know that Thursday Happy Hour, half price for all drinks, all bars, on board Oasis did not include the Drink of the Day, the Caribbean Tea (on land they call it a Blue Motorcycle) at the Rising Tide Bar? Nope. Full price, $6.95. It was worth every penny, but I'm still smh over how it didn't fall into the category of "all drinks, all bars". :confused:

Some drink!

2 1/2 oz of booze!

A lot of work for the BT!

A deal at $6.95 is right!

I'll take two please! :D

1/2 oz tequila

1/2 oz rum

1/2 oz vodka

1/2 oz gin

1/2 oz Blue Curacao liqueur

1/2 oz sweet and sour mix

1 splash 7-Up® soda

Smirnoff vodka, and Bacardi Superior rum at that! It was awesome! We tried to have a bartender in FL duplicate it the following week, and got some anemic-looking pale blue thing - what they served on board was the real deal.

But I still don't get how it didn't fit the "all cocktails at all bars Bar Manager's Happy Hour Special". *shrug* It is what it is.... It's the only drink I had the whole week, and then I only drank half of it and gave the rest to my DH. Half was enough to make Happy Hour happy again.

I dunno about your area but my local bars "happy hour' does NOT include everything either. drafts, house wine and maybe a different cocktail every day.. Mondays are Margarita days, Tuesday is Sangrias, etc.

my drink of choice is NEVER on sale during happy either.

Just a quick mind dropping from three weeks ago. Did you know that Thursday Happy Hour, half price for all drinks, all bars, on board Oasis did not include the Drink of the Day, the Caribbean Tea (on land they call it a Blue Motorcycle) at the Rising Tide Bar? Nope. Full price, $6.95. It was worth every penny, but I'm still smh over how it didn't fall into the category of "all drinks, all bars". :confused:

Is there a Thursday Happy Hour on all ships or only Oasis?