The reason I like to cruise RCCL is....

How much do flowriders cost to use?

As Oasis Of The Seas Expertsaid, they are free. I have read though that they have lessons you can sign up for, which is $60 per person with a max of 8 people in each group.

From what I have read, if you have 8 people in your cruise group, try and get them all to sign up for the same time you want to go. You have more free range in a group with people you know rather than you and 7 other people you do not know. I do not know how true that is, but I have read on this forum several people saying the above!

Our first cruise was on Royal and we've never looked elsewhere. We've never had a bad experience and always enjoyed the ships. I asked DH last year if he wanted to try a different line and his response was: why? Royal has never let us down and we're comfortable on their ships. We are definitely Loyal to Royal.

This describes us as well! When my wife and I started cruising four years ago, good friends recommended Royal Caribbean as their line of choice. We love everything about RCI - the ships, the level of service, the variety of entertainment options, you name it. We're taking our first Alaskan cruise this summer (with our friends that got us into cruising in the first place) - can't wait!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

As Oasis Of The Seas Expertsaid, they are free. I have read though that they have lessons you can sign up for, which is $60 per person with a max of 8 people in each group.

From what I have read, if you have 8 people in your cruise group, try and get them all to sign up for the same time you want to go. You have more free range in a group with people you know rather than you and 7 other people you do not know. I do not know how true that is, but I have read on this forum several people saying the above!

I do not know about any other ships, but I know on Oasis, that it costs $264 for an hour lesson/session. That is $264 total, which can be $69 each with 4 people, $52.8 for 5 people, $132 for 2 people, etc.

I love the flowrider. The food is subjective and I have had good food on every cruise I have been on. The RCI ships are easier, despite their size, to get where you want to than the other cruiselines. The Oasis is just awesome, mostly because it has two flowriders.

flowriders, rock.

jc

I like Royal Caribbean because they have a wide variety of larger family (greater than 4) accommodations. When I look at other lines I'm always surprised by the very few connecting cabins and cabins for 5+ passengers.

Royal Caribbean International always provides me with a top quality cruise vacation that is consistent throughout their fleet from Majesty to Allure.The stellar food, drink and outstanding Gold Anchor service is what keeps us coming back year after year!

Kevin and Walt

The ships, the itineries, the price, the onboard activities for all ages, the big variation of demographic, the staff, the availability of staterooms that hold the 5 of us in proper beds, & the Loyalty program.:D

I love the flowrider. The food is subjective and I have had good food on every cruise I have been on. The RCI ships are easier, despite their size, to get where you want to than the other cruiselines. The Oasis is just awesome, mostly because it has two flowriders.

flowriders, rock.

jc

I love the Flowrider also

Edited by Oasis Of The Seas Expert

We are loyal to Royal. We have never had a bad cruise; or even a bad experience on a cruise. Staff has always been pleasant and helpful. Food has always been good and plentiful. I love the evening entertainment. Each night is "date night" for me and my DH of 40 years. Dinner, show, stroll around the outside decks gazing at the stars, stop at a bar/lounge for some pleasant music and a drink. Always a grate time. Plenty of day time activities to keep me busy, and plenty of quiet spaces for DH. No reason for us to try another cruise line when we are happy with this one.

I thought it may be fun to post reasons you like to cruise RCCL. May help people with questions.

I have never cruised with them, but am looking at possibly going on a cruise with RCCL. This could push me to go ahead and book! :D

The ships, the crew, and it's NOT carnival......:).....K.O.

In fact...I'm now looking at an Australia itinerary as well...for the future but isn't that what so many of us do...start looking at where to go after we take our next cruise? Others do that too...right???;) Right????

OK, well I now officially HATE you!!!:D

We would love to to one of their Australia/NZ Land-Cruise Tour packages....