Allure Pools - which have music?

I am up on pool deck early - 7:00 - scouting for the best seats (2) because I'll be there all day with my DH except for meal/snack breaks. I see that there is a beach pool and a regular pool (plus the "sports pool"). Is there music at all pools - either piped or live? When I get up that early I usually like to just sit, read, call DH to "GET UP", eat, people watch, listen, sip, eat, drink, chill, ALL DAY LONG UNTIL ABOUT 5-6. So, which pool is best for us? PS We are not considered one of those "chair hogs" because WE are there almost all day long except for a short meal break, not JUST our towels :rolleyes: Thank you!

I am up on pool deck early - 7:00 - scouting for the best seats (2) because I'll be there all day with my DH except for meal/snack breaks. I see that there is a beach pool and a regular pool (plus the "sports pool"). Is there music at all pools - either piped or live? When I get up that early I usually like to just sit, read, call DH to "GET UP", eat, people watch, listen, sip, eat, drink, chill, ALL DAY LONG UNTIL ABOUT 5-6. So, which pool is best for us? PS We are not considered one of those "chair hogs" because WE are there almost all day long except for a short meal break, not JUST our towels :rolleyes: Thank you!

Sit by any pool you want. Don't forget the Solarium. I have no idea what, if any music is playing, but most people just listen to whatever music they want on their phone/tablet/mp3 player, etc.

subbing to this thread because we would like to know also. I like the live music (mostly the Caribbean music) just because it is different than I normally listen to. We didn't know we would have so much fun with our whole family (older parents included) sitting on the upper deck of the Navigator last year watching the games, listening to music, etc. I love all kinds of music but if it is just regular radio music piped through speakers, I would probably avoid that area. Too much like my every day life.

Debbie

A band sets up in the middle of the pool deck. You can hear them at any of the 4 pool areas (main, beach, sports or H2O Zone). In between their sets there was radio type music playing throughout the pool deck.

I'm not sure what time they started the music...too early for me!

There was no music in the Solarium.

One of the down sides of the Oasis and Allure is the poor positioning of the Live Music location for the band. They really are in no mans land, and whilst the music can be heard throughout the pool deck, the creation of atmosphere is lacking. The band do not have any guests directly in front of them, I think it would have been better if the band stand had been dedicated to a party pool, which could also have enabled a games and sports pool, or a quite pool away from the music for others. I personally love a live band and enjoy sitting at the bar watching others enjoy the live music, this does not work on these ships.

If you want as close to silence as possible, go to the solarium.

We were on the allure and the solarium was anything but silent. No music playing but maybe we just had a rowdy ship but I thought the solarium was always very loud with people talking/yelling.

Adult only does not mean quite lol

I enjoyed the beach pool the best. If you do get there early you can snag a chair that is near one if the umbrellas. This worked great for us because I love sun but DH does not

Enjoy your cruise!!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

We were on the allure and the solarium was anything but silent. No music playing but maybe we just had a rowdy ship but I thought the solarium was always very loud with people talking/yelling.

Adult only does not mean quite lol

I enjoyed the beach pool the best. If you do get there early you can snag a chair that is near one if the umbrellas. This worked great for us because I love sun but DH does not

Enjoy your cruise!!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

What time did you have to get there to snag one of those chairs?

Sent from my iPad using Forums