Hotel in Miami

Jsme

Thanks TrentS & Jerseygirl3! I will keep my eye on the airfare and whoever has the best deal, I'll nab it! This far out, I don't think I can even check the airfare. I've tried but most of the web site calendars don't go past July '06. It's kind of tough because I live in Idaho and fly out of Boise airport--not a major hub. So getting any decent price to fly to the east coast usually means two stops along the way.:( I think I will be looking into the Holiday Inn. We don't need someplace really fancy and I try to save most of my budget for the cruise. I like the idea of being close to the pier though. When we took our Mariner cruise last year out of Port Canaveral, we stayed at the Radisson at the port. It was great to get up that morning and not have to rush around worrying about traffic and a long drive. Thanks again for the info & advice!

Can you tell me anything about the South Beach hotels in Miami? In particular, the Whitelaw Hotel? I have a booking for it for Sept 10 but would like to know if i should possibly change to another hotel or another area of miami before our cruise on the 11th. any help would be appreciated.

I don't have any personal experience with that one other than having seen it as I've gone past, but there are a lot of reviews of it on Tripadvisor... http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34439-d217380-Reviews-or10-Whitelaw_Hotel-Miami_Beach_Florida.html

Can you tell me anything about the South Beach hotels in Miami? In particular, the Whitelaw Hotel? I have a booking for it for Sept 10 but would like to know if i should possibly change to another hotel or another area of miami before our cruise on the 11th. any help would be appreciated.

I stayed at the Whitelaw hotel last year. It is a decent hotel but it is VERY white. :) Linens, room, tv, radio lobby etc. In the evening from 7 - 8 they serve free drinks :) . They also serve continental breakfast in the morning. There is alsoa free shuttle from Miami airport. Its close to shopping and you can walk to the beach and Ocean Drive. News cafe is also 2 blocks away (great food and people watching)

Thanks Folashade! Sometimes the Hotel's Websites aren't actually a true representation of what they offer. But what you are telling me agrees with what their website says. I appreciate your response. So i guess we'll just have to try the Whitelaw and get some free drinks at happy hour!

Archived