Updated deployment schedule posted

I just noticed that they updated the deployment schedule for 2015-2016, and now indicate that "Winter Caribbean" and "Additional Europe" sailings will open up the week of March 24, with asterisks noting that "select ships" will give priority to crown and anchor ships. This has to be Quantum and Anthem, right?

Here is the static link for the deployment schedule: http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2015_2016/14037156_Deployment_Opening_Flyer_FINAL3.pdf

For comparison, here is the original one, dated 2/4/2014

14037156_Deployment_Opening_Flyer_FINAL3-dated_2-4.jpg.pdf

And, in case they decide to quietly change it again, here is the one date 3/12/14

14037156_Deployment_Opening_Flyer_FINAL3-updated_3-12.jpg.pdf

*Pardon the strange file names -- I had to convert it to jpg and then back to pdf to get them small enough to share on this forum.

Thanks for noticing this, it appears that they are finally set to release the additional summer routes (along with the holidays).

Hopefully the summer routes include Quantum, although no cruises out of San Juan have been posted yet either.

So far they haven't released any of the itineraries for "week of the 17th" at all ... would be nice to see Quantum/Anthem soon though.

I was looking for Allure November/December 2015. It's up. No prices or bookings available. Even signed in under C&A. No time to call right now.

C&A will definitely get priority booking for Anthem's Caribbean, that's been pretty well confirmed. As far as Quantum... your guess is as good as mine. The difference of course is that it's only a continuation of Quantum's schedule, rather than an inaugural program (Anthem's first Caribbean season). We shall see! Wednesday is probably the day at long last, at least for Quantum Summer '15.

I have not paid that much attention to RCI and their schedule release dates but does anyone have a date of when they are going to release the late 2015 Caribbean sailings out of FLL on Anthem? This would be the only way that I would try one of these two ships. I have no interest in the QN out of Bayonne or the Anthem out of the U.K.

C&A will definitely get priority booking for Anthem's Caribbean, that's been pretty well confirmed. As far as Quantum... your guess is as good as mine. The difference of course is that it's only a continuation of Quantum's schedule, rather than an inaugural program (Anthem's first Caribbean season). We shall see! Wednesday is probably the day at long last, at least for Quantum Summer '15.

See my thread about why were not likely to see QOS summer 2015 soon.

Edited by MaritimeR&R