Reservation doesn't exist on Celebrity site...please help!

floralscent

I have made final payment and have logged onto Celebrity's website a few times within the last couple of weeks to make some advance purchases. Just now I logged in again and it says "You currently have no reservations"! We don't sail until May 23rd but I am worried now...what happened to my reservation?

I entered my reservation number, last name, etc to add my reservation but it says my last name is not correct. Has anyone else had this issue?

They had the same issue a couple of months ago when they 'enhanced' the website. Everyone could see their reservations again on Monday after the 'upgrade' was completed. Maybe they will fix some of the dead links!

Scared the crap out of me at the time. :eek:

I noticed a lot of dead links lately on the site also. I always print out any pages and emails that I can asap just for cases like this. Weekends seems to be a problem on Royal Caribbean sites the last few months from time to time also. They are doing a lot of changes to the websites and cabin categories, and then throw in sales on top of that and it goes a bit haywire.

Hubby uses chrome and I use explorer generally, and sometimes we get different things that we can and can't see.

I thought it might be a US website glitch but I just checked the UK site and all 5 of our cruises have disappeared. Would be nice if they put a "maintenance" banner on there so that people didn't get worried when that "no reservation" message appears.

Their is a 'website maintenance' banner on the main home page, but not when you log into 'my celebrity'.

Looks like the booking system won't be available at all today, but I'm sure will come back to normal tomorrow.

Lou

Same here : all our reservations are gone, no "maintenance" banner on the homepage or in "my celebrity".

If we wouldn't be familiar with the glitchy history of Celebrity's website, we would have a stressy sunday today. ;)

I have a similar issue but mine says invalid loyalty number. I was still able to check in though. Very odd. Emailed Captain's club but no reply as yet.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I have the same problem. I can't add my reservation to my celebrity. I emailed celebrity but have had no response.

I then decided to ring Celebrity Australia. We went thru the steps & they couldn't make it work either. I was then told that some loyalty numbers had become corrupt & Miami had not found a solution. She said it had been going on for months. I booked our cruise 8 months ago & have never been able to access it. She said that they were adding loyalty numbers to a world wide spread sheet hoping to find a solution.

I was then told to book all my shore excursions etc over the phone. That's ok but when you can wait for ages to talk to someone it could be a long exercise. At least I am able to do an online check in.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app on iPhone

Edited by benjoon