getaway cruise director

gingerfox

Joel was great last week! He's the one in the "Happy" video dancing with Julie. Super nice and full of energy. I love that the cruise staff doesn't take their jobs so super seriously and joke and keep things light and fun. Made the week one of the best vacations I've had!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

I actually wrote about this in the review I have going here (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2050752)....

I thought Joel was great but less present than I was expecting. It's possible the events and shows we were at were opposite to his. Our favorite cruise staff member all week was Jessy. I hope to sail with him as CD one day!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 4 weeks later...

I just left the Getaway yesterday. Haven't really processed this real life thing going on right now, but I suspect the alarm tomorrow (Monday) morning will be a rude awakening.

Any whom, Joel was amazing. His energy was truly infectious and he always had a warm, welcoming smile any time I saw him.

I just left the Getaway yesterday. Haven't really processed this real life thing going on right now, but I suspect the alarm tomorrow (Monday) morning will be a rude awakening.

Any whom, Joel was amazing. His energy was truly infectious and he always had a warm, welcoming smile any time I saw him.

Joel is awesome and is going on vacation on July 12

• 1 year later...

Let's start this one again....I just saw on Joel's Facebook page he is currently on the Getaway. Any idea if he will still be there at the beginning of August? We're looking forward to seeing him and I can't find a cruise director list anywhere.