Poll Are we too old for the Disco??

Is 50yrs old too old to be in the disco for the first hour?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Is 50yrs old too old to be in the disco for the first hour?

• Yes its too old
    • No its not too old
    • Its for adults so an adult is an adult
    • Its just creepy to be that old in that place

I'm going to be 27 next month, and I wouldn't look twice at anyone under 60. Especially because it can be hard to tell ages nowadays. HOWEVER....you might not want to call it a disco and give yourself away lol....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I cruise with my mom and she is in her 50s. She really enjoys hanging at the disco and stays as late as I do.

I would suggest the older crowd go to the disco when it first opens. U will probably prefer the type of music being played. They usually do a hour themed music (80's, Michael Jackson, etc).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Edited by 305diva

We're in our mid 60's and would drop in just to see what the young folks are up to these days. Then once the disc jockey starts spinning records backwards or whatever they do, we would vacate. Wearing spandex though might get a few curious stares. :D

Absolutely, NOT!!!!!!

If I could dance:o, I'd be there too.

I'm a girl in my early 40's, and have no moves, whatsoever.

Just ask DD. She tells me everyday:mad::mad:

It's great exercise. God Bless you....

If I could, I would.

Plus, I am in bed by 10-11 every night. I have to be up at 5 for work, and my body is just on that cycle. Grrrrr.

Edited by KPfromCT

I'm 67 and still a "Dancing Queen"! LOL! The DH and I love to dance the night away.:D I can pretty much dance to anything because I love, love, love to dance and keep up with all the latest musc...I also have a DS who is 18 so we always have the radio or his Iphone cranked up!:D

Edited by mousey

Over New Years, DH, a single dad cruiser wjo sat with us at dinner, and I, all 50s, closed the club down three nights running. Even had a young man ask me if I wanted to dance, despite my DH standing with me at the bar. Another very young lady approached and said, "I think it is great the way you still can hang." When the lights came on at closing, the secuirty guy came up and asked us if we had a good time. I felt like twenty again that is until I woke up and asked for the aleve for my aching body. Never too old and cruising is like vegas, what happens stays on the ship.

Is 60 too old to twerk??

Love it!!! I'm 51 and have daughters aged 16-31 so I'm a fan of all music from Buddy Holly to Lady Gaga! Not to mention I do Zumba where my hips don't lie, all 180 lbs of me! I'm proud to close the club and have already heard my teen daughters friends say they can't wait to see me twerk! My teen, not so much- more like "oh Mom, don't you dare"

My point is do what you feel comfortable. If they don't like it they can leave. Woot woot! !

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Forums mobile app