Pier 91 in Seattle

silvercruiser

I'm doing b2b cruises with the changeover day, May 18, in Seattle. Since I plan to spend the day with a friend who lives there I'm wondering if there's any problem parking there and waiting for me outside the terminal, or maybe inside? We'll have our cell phones, which should help, but any helpful suggestions will be most welcome. Thanks.

776 days at sea....39 ships.....7 continents

HAL 4* ....................Princess ELITE

plus 10 other cruise lines, at least 5 of which are no longer in business. Hope it wasn't my fault!

Good afternoon,

Waiting inside the terminal isn't going to work, but there are options. There is a cell phone parking lot nearby that your friend can park in. When you are ready to be picked up you can call her and she can then pick you up. It's pretty crazy at pier 91 on disembark/embark day with both HAL and Princess in!

Another option would be to have her wait at the cell phone lot, which is by the long-term parking (I believe) and you ride the parking lot shuttle over and meet up with her. Just don't have her enter the regular parking area as she'll have to pay to get out!

Have a fun day in Seattle!

Karen