Kids Sail Free Promotion for non US residents?

ludde

Anyone knows if the Kids Sail Free promo will be denied after online check-in if you are not a US/Canada resident?

I live in Europe and have made a booking online with this promo for a room with 3 people on the US website, but my TA advised me that they will probably deny us to board.

The T&C on the Kids Sail Free promo page says: "Offers available only in the United States and Canada.". It doesn't specifically deny non-us residents. As long as I book it through the US webpage and pay in dollars (even though I live in Europe), everything should be fine, right??

Edited by ludde

I booked a cruise last night using a Canadian residents promo (not the same one you talked about: KSF. The RCCL agent I spoke to said to make sure I had ID to indicate that I was a Canadian resident (he thought it might even be a provincial offer, and that I should bring my provincial driver's licence to prove that I am from a specific province to take advantage of that promo), and that I would need to show it upon checkin.

I would strongly encourage you to call RCCL reservation line to confirm your TA's advice, whether accurate or not.