Quantum of The Seas Shows

Yes, I guess there will be multiple venues, but no on venue will probably hold even half the 4,000+ passengers.

I guess you will be able to book or queue (standby).

However like NCL the same show may be run over several evenings. I believe the Two70 show (with robot screemns0 will be repeated all cruises?

Just guessing!

Thanks!

Seems there is information out there about Quantum of The Seas, but still very vague about location of venues.

I guess I will find out more in the months to come! We are very much looking forward to our Quantum of The Seas cruise! We were very pleased with the Allure of The Seas...twice!

I'd be shocked if there wasn't a ticket system for the main shows on Quantum. Unfortuantely I wouldn't expect any specifics on the venues until we get our full reveal, which may or may not ever happen at this point :rolleyes::p

I am hoping by at least September there is some kind of information about the ships layout! It will be a nice surprise to see what it has to offer once we get there, but, we are still very much interested in what it has to offer and where!

Given the fact both ships are now on sale, I think the 'reveal' on the 26th March will have to be the final one in terms of the major facilities such as dining and entertainment (physical spaces).

I assume details of Anthems shows may well follow later next year.

Edited by London-Calling

Given the fact both ships are now on sale, I think the 'reveal' on the 26th March will have to be the final one in terms of the major facilities such as dining and entertainment (physical spaces).

You would think so, but all they're really talking about is dining options... unless they're just going to release an unredacted deck plan on the same day (which I'm hoping for). The way they've played this I fear 3/26 will not be the full reveal.

The Oasis had several announcements after going on sale but even they were all done by this point in her build process.

You would think so, but all they're really talking about is dining options... unless they're just going to release an unredacted deck plan on the same day (which I'm hoping for). The way they've played this I fear 3/26 will not be the full reveal.

I don't think they need a 'full' reveal yet, but I think they should have some sort of reveal every month for the next 5 months or so when she starts sea trials.

If they put a new video out every 4 weeks they really could keep interest going for new sales. Talk about the food one week, the Spa and Gym another, More on the Entertainment for another.

I really do hope that they have something very innovative for dining and that is why they haven't said anything yet.

Something to think about. When the Oasis of the Seas went on her first sea trials we did not know the full deck plans yet and areas were changed afterwards. At that time the Aerostat was a go and following that disaster of a test it was obviously ditched and the deck plans were changed to fill the space. Who knows if they have actually finalized things already or still have things they want to see in person before making a final decision.