Serenade cabins 8102 or 8104

epixx

Oh my gosh, just off Serenade and I said to my husband that I was glad we did not have any of the first cabins (the ones you speak of, sadly). Sorry. The music from the Centrum was absolutely incredible. We were one more deck up and way down the hall in 9240 and that was far enough to not hear anything, but as I said, yes it would be very loud from the Centrum at any given time of the day. Not sure if you wanted to hear this but you did ask. :)

We had 9588 last cruise and if someone remembered to close the fire doors, no troubles. Fellow CC member tinkertoy was just down the way along the hump and they said the noise they got was really bad.

Answer, make sure the fire door gets closed at night.

• 2 months later...

I just got off the Radiance (I assume similar ships) in cabin 8102. The only night that I heard anything was the night they had the 70's party from 10:30 on. I wasn't in the mood to join in, so I turned on my TV sleep time for 60 minutes and went to bed. Problem solved. Otherwise, we had no problems with this cabin...bear in mind...this was an Alaska cruise, so no major partying going on anyway! :D I was a bit worried before we went but would have no problems booking this room again!

The balcony was HUGE. We had the 8 in our group over for drinks and had room for many more. Our room steward brought up a lounger for us to enjoy as well.

I was in cabin 8592 on the Serenade . . . and the noise was never an issue. I'm not a night owl, and a light sleeper. Noise was not an issue at all. I was worried . . . it was awesome to step out and watch the aerial performances and the practices from deck 8. If I knew how to post a pic I would.

Edited by crilski