Alaska shore excursions

Hi all

Trying to pick shore excursions and am looking at doing the Misty fjords explorer but if we do that there will be no time for anything else. I have read creek street is nice to see as well as the totem pole park. Any ideas on what to do would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much

I took a float plane tour with Island Wings air service out of Ketchikan.... island wings and Michelle are the BEST.....depending on what time you Dan schedule your flight will determine how much time you have to do other things.....the whole thing takes about 2 1/2 hours........one of the two best things we did in Alaska

I took a float plane tour with Island Wings air service out of Ketchikan.... island wings and Michelle are the BEST.....depending on what time you Dan schedule your flight will determine how much time you have to do other things.....the whole thing takes about 2 1/2 hours........one of the two best things we did in Alaska

Yes yes YES..... we landed and watched fish and looked for bear..... they were hiding but the experience was phenomenal......

40592_10150246587445352_2263520_n.jpg

Creek Street is a 5 minute walk from the main dock area. Nice to see BUT NOT a must see in my opinion. Unless you are docking late and leaving early, you should have time to do both.

I have done Misty Pford twice, and had a great time. BEAUTIFUL! We even saw a bear swimming from the mainland to an island. I would compare this to landing on a glacier via helicopter or visiting Creek Street. Creek street is nice, but not that nice.

Do the float plane with the boat return. Best of both worlds. There SHOULD be extra time for the short walk to Creek Street.