Kids onboard Adventure out of San Juan in March?

We're looking to cruise next spring break (week of march 15) and are tired of the same ports Freedom goes to, although we love the ship. Looking to do southern itinerary on Adventure. Kids will be 12 and 15. Their favorite part of cruising is hanging with other kids - especially our teenager. My question...will there be as many kids onboard a ship that sails out of San Juan as one that sails out of Florida?

I would say there are enough kids to make your's happy. I took my DD 13 last year on the adventure and we had enough kids from our roll call to make a nice group of kids. we sailed over her spring break in April.

The Southern Caribbean is just wonderful, you'll be happy you changed things up!!

Enjoy! :)

• 1 month later...

I sailed on the Adventure during the February break this year. I am a teenager, and I would highly recommend the Adventure of The Seas with teens. There was definitely a good amount of other kids, I met a ton of people from the US/Puerto Rico and a few other countries. Adventure Ocean/Optix was a great program, the kids can go whenever they want just to hang out or follow the scheduled activities which were fun.

We were onboard Adventure this March and there were lots of kids in that age group. My almost 4 year old is very social and likes to befriend everyone. He also like to ask their name, age, life story...so we probably met just about everyone under the age of 20 onboard our sailing and there were quite a few. You'll have a wonderful time!!