I got upgraded to the Disney Suite Cat 1!

:)On the first cruise we booked on the Disney Magic, we tried to get a Cat. 1 and were told that we had no chance as they booked out years ahead! What a shame we thought, well a week before we departed from the Australian shores we had a call from the travel agent, woohooooo we got a Cat 1 Suite, wow, OMG it was amazing.

We have tried again on the last trip and could only get a cat 3, we found this a fraction small , we also booked for Dec 06 and could only get a cat 4 so have had to book 2 of those just to get some extra space, hope a higher cat. comes up!

If there are any plans for a new ship, I seriously think they should think about adding more Cat 1 & 2 suites, from what I have heard they book out so far in advance that you have not got much hope in getting one....................we sure were lucky to get the Suite the first cruise !;)

No plans to add another ship at this time. They are looking into expanding their itineries in 2007 though and they have some special cruises in 2006. I doubt that they will add more category 1's. Even though they do book up far in advance, they are so expensive that most families can not afford them. We have stayed in categories: 11, 10, 8, 7, and 4. We have enjoyed them all and probably enjoyed our first cruise in a category 11 MOST! I think it was because everything was brand new to us and the ship was just 2 months old!!!

Archived