Veggie Burgers on Lido?

erinmarie424

They have them on request on all ships that have the regular grill, but once the grill is changed to Guy's Burger's then veggie burgers are not available anywhere other than maybe in the MDR.

I don't eat read meat either anymore. It is too bad that Guy's doesn't do a veggie burger, but I suppose you could just ask for the bun and put a good serving of those toppings on them, it would still be a veggie burger, just not in patty form.

They have them on request on all ships that have the regular grill, but once the grill is changed to Guy's Burger's then veggie burgers are not available anywhere other than maybe in the MDR.

Someone said yesterday in a thread that veggie burgers were available at Guy's. I never checked myself.

They will make Veggie burgers at Guys (on Liberty) but they cook them when you order so just order one, go get a drink from the bar and when you come back it's waiting for you. Literally the best veggie burger my husband or I have ever had!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They will make Veggie burgers at Guys (on Liberty) but they cook them when you order so just order one, go get a drink from the bar and when you come back it's waiting for you. Literally the best veggie burger my husband or I have ever had!

I'm so glad to see this!

This is good to know. Hopefully they have the veggie burger at Guy's on Conquest.:cool:

My DD will be glad for this for Liberty this May. Thanks for posting.

We sailed on the Carnival Breeze 02/23/2014 and one of our daughters is a vegetarian. We asked at Guy's and were told "sorry no veggie burger" when we returned I posted on John Heald's FB site and suggested that this would be a great addition to Guy's and he responded within a few minutes saying that there would be no veggie burger added to the Guys menu. I know that we have gotten them on past cruises, but not at any time on any ship with Guys. Maybe some folks got lucky on this front but certainly not us and according to Mr. Heald it is not coming in the future.

I hope they still have them on Liberty in May. Can't wait to try them! Thanks for the post. :)