Just scored $150 OBC!!!

KPfromCT

:D:D

The 4 day Go Sail rate, that just started today, had the same fare rules as the promotion we booked under, but gave us $150 in OBC. Total rate stayed the same, but that is FINE.

Thanks for the free money, Carnival:D:D

Good for you! That's incredible. Is that for the Breeze??

What category are you in?

It IS for the Breeze:D:D

We are in an 8F ( Lido Balcony )

Again.......

LOVE this ship.

Thank you!!!!!

GREAT! My friend from work just went on the Breeze in January. The ports were INCREDIBLE. What a great time to get away from the cold too.

I was jealous seeing her post pictures on facebook, while we looked at snow outside our window.

Have a great time!

GREAT! My friend from work just went on the Breeze in January. The ports were INCREDIBLE. What a great time to get away from the cold too.

I was jealous seeing her post pictures on facebook, while we looked at snow outside our window.

Have a great time!

Thank you!!!!

We cruised the Breeze last year, and LOVED it.

Just HAD to book it again.....

:D:D:D

I did mock booking and it showed up for me too, called carnival and they said no. I was insistent saying others have gotten this. She said it didn't work for my cruise. I told her I did the mock booking and it does come up and read her the ad and the perks, she put me on hold for 10 minutes, came back and it was done!!! Went on line, saw for myself and got an email verification. Doing the happy dance! Thanks to all!

:D:D

The 4 day Go Sail rate, that just started today, had the same fare rules as the promotion we booked under, but gave us $150 in OBC. Total rate stayed the same, but that is FINE.

Thanks for the free money, Carnival:D:D

Thank you so much! I just got $150 OBC as well.

Edited by botbienvn

:(

Did anyone see their fares go up?

I'm booked on the Pride 8/24 and ours is up slightly. This promo would only give us an extra 10 bucks a cabin.

So sad...

I'm on that sailing too, NewtoCruisewKids. I'm trying to get an adjustment. Our base fare would go up, but our net fare after the $150 per cabin would go down. x fingers crossed x

Didn't work for me. :( we booked so long ago that the rate has went up over 100 per person for the same room. I am constantly checking for price drops and deals but our cruise is nearly booked up now. Slim chance that it will do anything but raise from here on out. Oh well, we still got a great rate for an interior on deck 10. I'm happy happy happy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Forums mobile app

Can I have your permission to use your Whale Tail Image please? I have been looking at various one and yours is my favorite. Thank you, KP from NJ

Absolutely!!!!:D:D

I just Googled them a couple of years ago, and liked this one best.

Enjoy!!!:D

I'm on that sailing too, NewtoCruisewKids. I'm trying to get an adjustment. Our base fare would go up, but our net fare after the $150 per cabin would go down. x fingers crossed x

Good luck! I called today and the rep said it was her favorite type of call. She checked all available rates, but told me to keep checking. This sale ends today, but I'm sure another one is right around the corner:o

Good luck! I called today and the rep said it was her favorite type of call. She checked all available rates, but told me to keep checking. This sale ends today, but I'm sure another one is right around the corner:o

Actually, they extended this sale until March 31st, and added more eligible cruises.....:D:D

Just checked our fare. It would be $100.00 less. We paid in full under the early saver with the rate guarantee. I guess I will be calling Carnival in the morning.

So you should get the $100 price drop, AND the $150 OBC under this sale.

Keep us posted:D:D

I didn't see our sailing (9-25-14 Victory) on the site so I called. Within 10 minutes of being on the phone with customer service, he asked me what the name of the promotion was again. I clicked back to the Carnival site, and its GONE!!! Oye!!!! He said he didn't see it in his system anywhere. Checked a few other fares out, but none was different from ours. Bummer :(

I did it... The base fare went up by $100... unfortunately the taxes had gone up by about $33 as well. They have to do it like a re-booking, so we end up paying the higher taxes on both cabins. In the end our net fare went down about $16 per cabin (base cost $100 more, plus $33 and change in taxes, minus $150 OBC). The PVP said it didn't really pay, but hey, it's still $32 which is another 4 drinks (or one photo, lol)... No complaints from me.

I am having the hardest time getting my $150 OBC. I have called and emailed and been hung up on twice.:mad: I filled out a form but they denied me saying the fair is higher then what i paid. I looked on the website and did a mock cruise, nope, still the same price.

My sailing is 5/5/14 on a 5 day cruise with a balcony.

How did you guys get the OBC so easily? :confused: