Booking next cruise on board....

jxd315

Can I book a cruise for a friend/family member while on board disney cruise and get them the 10% discount and on board booking bonus?

No ii will have to have one current cruiser on it

Sometimes in the post, you get a friends and family offer

Edited by DISNEY FANTASY

Can I book a cruise for a friend/family member while on board disney cruise and get them the 10% discount and on board booking bonus?

It's my understanding that you can book a room for someone not on the cruise.

I copied this from another board where the same question was asked recently:

When you are making OBBs you can book up to two rooms with full OBB benefits. The people you book in those rooms do not have to be on the cruise with you or even CC members to get the benefits. You do have to keep at least one person on the reservation though.

HTH

It's my understanding that you can book a room for someone not on the cruise.

I copied this from another board where the same question was asked recently:

When you are making OBBs you can book up to two rooms with full OBB benefits. The people you book in those rooms do not have to be on the cruise with you or even CC members to get the benefits. You do have to keep at least one person on the reservation though.

HTH

This wasn't the question here if you say there is Cruiser A and Cruiser B on the current cruise both can book a stateroom, but they can't be taken off it,

Now it's true filling up those rooms can be with people not on that cruise.

So you can't book one for another family, as asked.

Edited by DISNEY FANTASY

You absolutely can book for another family. You just get charged their deposit. You need full legal names and dates of birth. I just did this last week. And the person in the other cabin had never cruised before with Disney.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Enforcement (or lack thereof) of the stated policies sometimes depends on the CM handling the situation. It never hurts to ask.

My understanding of the current policy is that you can book 2 cabins, but if booking for someone not on the current cruise, they must be on the same future cruise as the current cruisers. And that if the current cruiser moves their date or cancels their reservation, the other party loses their onboard booking benefits. If the policy has been revised since this was current...sorry. I do my best to keep up with the changes.

Edited by moki'smommy