Haven sundeck on Breakaway/Getaway question.....

wasiii

.....been reading through the posts I found on the above subject and didn't find a complete answer so I figured I would ask here.

Last year on the Breakaway, we were able to obtain Vibe passes. Between having the Vibe and Spa passes, you never found us in the general population area, the peace and serenity was awesome.

This year we treated ourselves to a Haven Suite. I know the Haven has it's own sundeck. To those people that have used it: were there a lot of children up in that area too? Was it too noisy because of the kids or the public area on the other side of the white wall?

I ask this wondering if it pays to get passes to Vibe also. Not that we don't like kids, we like our quiet a bit more. ;)

wasiii

There is no need to purchase VIBE tickets if you are in the Haven-

There is an outdoor deck, quite large, that is for Haven guests, it is on the other side of a wall from the VIBE.

We had quite a few kids on our cruise last week, but they seem to uninterested in sitting on a quiet deck--I am sure they were more focused on water slides -

So, noise was no issue

No don't buy the Vibe pass. We stayed on the Haven sun deck all the time. It was quiet. Even with the whole Cake Boss family there it was still quiet. What's good about being in the BA/GA there's so much for the kids to do on the ship that the Haven area is boring for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

No don't buy the Vibe pass. We stayed on the Haven sun deck all the time. It was quiet. Even with the whole Cake Boss family there it was still quiet. What's good about being in the BA/GA there's so much for the kids to do on the ship that the Haven area is boring for them.

.....don't know why I didn't call you to ask you. I will try and call tonight.

:)

Wait a minute, didn't you have Vibe passes last year or did we meet you in the Spa?

:confused:

wasiii

Edited by wasiii

Are there showers or misters on the Haven upstairs sundeck? I know Vibe has an oversized hot tub and am wondering if there is any way to cool off in the Haven Sundeck area without having to go down to courtyard area? Are there waiters/waitresses upstairs in Haven sundeck area as well?

.....been reading through the posts I found on the above subject and didn't find a complete answer so I figured I would ask here.

Last year on the Breakaway, we were able to obtain Vibe passes. Between having the Vibe and Spa passes, you never found us in the general population area, the peace and serenity was awesome.

This year we treated ourselves to a Haven Suite. I know the Haven has it's own sundeck. To those people that have used it: were there a lot of children up in that area too? Was it too noisy because of the kids or the public area on the other side of the white wall?

I ask this wondering if it pays to get passes to Vibe also. Not that we don't like kids, we like our quiet a bit more. ;)

wasiii

I've been reading stories supporting both sides. I've seen reports the courtyard was quiet but I recently saw one where somebody couldn't use it because there were four or five children of different ages making a lot noise both day and night. The OP finally went out onto the regular pool deck. I think it just depends on whether you get a week where families with a lot of children are also in the Haven.

We're scheduled for the Haven on the Breakaway in June. I'm looking forward to the lesser crowds than the mob of people at the regular pool. It'll be nice to actually get a chair for once and to be able to leave your stuff at your chair without wondering if it's going to run off. So excited!

We're scheduled for the Haven on the Breakaway in June. I'm looking forward to the lesser crowds than the mob of people at the regular pool. It'll be nice to actually get a chair for once and to be able to leave your stuff at your chair without wondering if it's going to run off. So excited!

I actually left my iPad on the Haven sun deck while I went to lunch. It was still there when I came back :)

I actually left my iPad on the Haven sun deck while I went to lunch. It was still there when I came back :)

I don't know if I would be able to bring myself to do that...

I would be more concerned with a teenager or something like that than the other adult passengers.

I don't know if I would be able to bring myself to do that...

I would be more concerned with a teenager or something like that than the other adult passengers.

It wasn't out in plain site. I covered it with some towels. We had our beach bags there also.