hotel near Port Canaveral

HarperSays

Hello everyone,

DH and I will be cruising out of PC and will be driving down the night before, then driving to the port (and parking there). I'm in need of a hotel the night before. I've read all the suggestions here for the beach hotels, Radisson, Country Inn & Suites, etc. that offer the shuttle snooze/cruise/park packages, but they are a little more than I wanted to pay since we'll be paying to park at the port.

Any suggestions for hotels on the mainland? Maybe something 20 minutes or so inland? We'll be arriving late the night before so we'll literally only be sleeping there (no need to be on the beach, pool, etc). TIA!

Have you looked into the Comfort Inn and Suites in Cocoa Beach. If you will have your car you could stay in Titusville it is right on I-95....there are a few options there that would be much cheaper than staying in Cocoa Beach

Have you looked into the Comfort Inn and Suites in Cocoa Beach. If you will have your car you could stay in Titusville it is right on I-95....there are a few options there that would be much cheaper than staying in Cocoa Beach

Thank you wrigley. We will be coming from I-95 so I'll look into Titusville. Ideally I would love to find something on priceline or hotwire for less than $100.

Thank you wrigley. We will be coming from I-95 so I'll look into Titusville. Ideally I would love to find something on priceline or hotwire for less than $100.

One of the hotels there......I "think" it's the Staybridge also gives their guests a voucher for 40% off parking at the port.

Definately worth checking out!!!

Edited by GTO-Girl

I just checked and it's the Fairfield Inn & Suites Titusville...

Hope this helps!!!

THANK YOU!!! This certainly helps. After googling I found a thread on here from 2012 that several hotels in Cocoa Beach offer the 40% coupon too. I'm sure the Titusville hotel will be cheaper for the room, though, so thank you for posting!

THANK YOU!!! This certainly helps. After googling I found a thread on here from 2012 that several hotels in Cocoa Beach offer the 40% coupon too. I'm sure the Titusville hotel will be cheaper for the room, though, so thank you for posting!

You will pass Titusville on I-95 before getting into Cape Canaveral so this would be right on your way down.

I hope you have a wonderful cruise!!!

I don't know if this is something you want to consider but we have done this 3 times and it works out well. We drive as far as St Augustine and stay overnight there. There are lots of reasonably priced hotels right off I95. The next morning we have breakfast and then it's a 2 hour drive to Pt Canaveral...we get there just in time to board about 11am. We prefer this as it breaks up the drive.

Edited by Marie51