In Consideration Of Your Fellow Passengers...

Leo Jay

All of the above are good, I agree with the saving seats in the auditorium. I sailed on the Valor on 7/10 only to see kids from different families saving entire rows of seats. And Please don't mistake me for a Carnival Kids Camp counselor and expect me to watch your kids for you. Just because there's no place for them "go" doesn't mean they can go everywhere.

Please control your kids and teenagers while on board. If they are running around and misbehaving (i.e., running up and down the stairs, cutting in front of you in the buffet line, etc.) dont get mad at me for saying something to them.

Yes, but did you know if you press your floor button and the close door button simultaneously, you will not stop on any other floor except your call floor?

AKA EXPRESS:eek:

What if the elevator doesn't have a "close door" button? :confused:

1. If you spot a cooler on the balcony beneath yours DO NOT assume it’s full of beer and lower an empty bucket with a sign attached that says: DONATIONS ACCEPTED ;)

2. When a piece of luggage is delivered to your room that does NOT belong to you, DON’T hold it for a week before setting it out in the hallway like a used tray from room service. :mad:

3. Please, the hot tubs are not for personal bathing. DO NOT add a bottle of bubble bath and then act like you’re in a Calgon commercial! :p

And Finally:

4. No walking around the Funnel Deck offering Mardi Gras beads in exchange for a closer look at the Golden Globes! :eek:

GOSH DARN, ALL THESE RULES! I GUESS YOU'RE GONNA TELL ME I CAN'T FART IN THE ELEVATOR NEXT.:p

What does everyone think of having a "Voice Activated Elevator"?

WOULD THAT MEAN WE WOULD HAVE TO PUT UP WITH SOME DRUNK SAYING OVER AND OVER SIX,SIX,SIX,SIX,SIX,SIX, HOPING HE WOULD GET THERE FASTER SINCE HE COULD'NT REPEATEDLY PUSH THE BUTTON:confused:

WOULD THAT MEAN WE WOULD HAVE TO PUT UP WITH SOME DRUNK SAYING OVER AND OVER SIX,SIX,SIX,SIX,SIX,SIX, HOPING HE WOULD GET THERE FASTER SINCE HE COULD'NT REPEATEDLY PUSH THE BUTTON:confused:

hey, hey, hey!!!! I only did that the one time!!!:eek:

I've been on cruises with my mother who was in a wheelchair. When everyone gets out of the elevator no one ever bothers to hold the open door button until we get in. By the time the crowd has left, I can't get in to push the button so we lose that elevator. Besides it's hard to push that button and try to push/pull a wheelchair in.

So please be kind to people traveling in wheelchairs and those trying to assist them.

-It's nice that you arrive early for the shows but if you must sit in the end seat don't be so pissy when the rest of us have to squeeze by you to get to the open seats in the middle.

-If you or a member of your party is in a wheelchair please park away from the stairs and out of the middle of the hallway while you chat with your group that is blocking the other half of the stairs or hallway..

As Quoted ...

I can't fart in the elevator ? That stinks !

Well let me tell you about our incident aboard the Victory

As we entered the elevator on the 1st formal evening, a distinctive looking gentlemen ( wearing a pink suit ) was exiting the elevator. As the elevator door closed and we started gagging.. He let go the loudest, stinkiest fart I have ever encountered. There we stood myself, DH DD and 3 fellow passengers. We were all gagging, our eyes were watering... It was the most disgusting smell.

We had not even pushed the button for our deck. We rode 2 decks up and back down in the elevator with these other people and then the elevator stops at Deck 5 and this same man is waiting for the elevator.. LOL

He steps in.. Nobody says a word.. LOL

Then about an hour later standing at the coffee bar, my DD looks, points and in a very loud voice there is the man that pooped his pants in the elevator !

I nearly died as he turned around.

He saw him every night with that pink suit..:cool:

LOL

So I agree, please do not fart, let go , pass gas or what ever you may call it in the elevators..

:)

1. If you spot a cooler on the balcony beneath yours DO NOT assume it’s full of beer and lower an empty bucket with a sign attached that says: DONATIONS ACCEPTED ;)

THAT would be hilarious....I would have to donate at least one beer to anyone who had it in them to do such a thing!:D

And then invite them to join for drinks...I love the boldness!

My opinion is if somone is considerate and act w/ good manners, so what if they are a little loud or have fun, or laughing or talking loud...who cares?! As for all the posts on here that I have read about children, and they don't belong on cruises or God forbid we have to be around them....ya know what, it's that family's vacation too. Lighten up all you cruise snobs!:mad:

My opinion is if somone is considerate and act w/ good manners, so what if they are a little loud or have fun, or laughing or talking loud...who cares?! As for all the posts on here that I have read about children, and they don't belong on cruises or God forbid we have to be around them....ya know what, it's that family's vacation too. Lighten up all you cruise snobs!:mad:

Apparently you're missing the point. These suggestions are what we'd like to see in considerate people with good manners.

Please, if you want to be loud, do it in a public area not in the hallways and cabins early in the morning or late at night when people might be sleeping. Heck, I sometimes indulge in an afternoon nap on sea days, so might as well extend that to all times.

Archived