confused - carnival or royal caribbean

First where are you sailing out of for your wedding?

I am from PA and we elected to go out of NYC. We rented a bus and left the morning of the edding from the King of Prussia Mall along with 21 of our guests. We chose the Carnival Legend because of itinerary and the cute chapel. Also, the wedding packages were more inclusive and not al la carte like Royal Caribbean. The same wedding and cruise on Royal would have cost us twice as much. If you go with Carnival pick one of the newer ships with a chapel. We had our reception in the piano bar with a piano player. It was very elegant. We had about 32 people (with 13 of them sailing). How large is your wedding.

If you stay in the north east you can also think about Royal or perhaps Celebrity out of Bayonne New Jersey.

We have done both of those cruiselines and I can tell you...We are going back to Royal as soon as we can!They had a great honeymooners champagne evening with the captain and had so much to do we lost weight and ate everything possible.We went on the Visions of the Seas to Alaska in the middle of July all I can say is Awesome!!!!

We have since been on Carnival Spirit 2x's and Paradise once when it was still no smoking.We went ot he eastern Caribbean and the southern Caribbean and this year we went to the mexican riviera and had a good time in al to ports of call but the problems were either with the crew or the Carnival office so we decided enough was enough and are going back to Royal.

We just celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary and our moving to Edmonton Alberta this weekend so my DH can go off with the army to Afganistan in February,we will be crusing in the summer of 2006.

Congrats on you upcoming wedding and good luck chosing a cruise line

regards from Canada

Karen and John

we are from around pittsburgh. We thought about doing an island wedding. So our wedding would at one of our stops - i was trying to make it maybe St. thomas but wasn't sure. we want to get married on the beach. any suggestions. Thanks for the replys so far

:)

Archived