Oasis - which pool chairs get taken first

The beach pool was the only area I ever saw fill up quickly. The pool deck is so large on Oasis, we never had a problem sitting exactly where we wanted no matter the time of day.

This is good news for me. I tend to like to be on the upper deck so that I can "take it all in." I've heard great things about Oasis and the availabiity of deck chairs. Let's see if that holds true....only 8 more days!

Rich, the beach pool chairs "in the water" go first. There is a zero entry (looks like a beach) pool, and the chairs there go fast...but you can't put your bag on the ground next to you because when the ship moves there is a little tsunami that gets stuff at the foot of your chair all wet!

0000OASIS-Beach-Pool-2.jpg.jpg

And can I tell you something we do? If we have 2 kids with us and they spend almost all their time in the pool and don't "sit" in a chair for more than 5 minutes; (which is still the case at 17 and 19:p) we put our stuff on just one chair for the two of them to share, it really helps free up more chairs for everyone!

But there are so many chairs, you wont have trouble finding one somewhere!:D

We were on Allure a couple of weeks ago and it was definitely the beach pool chairs. Other pools always had space and, if it's the beach pool you want, the pool attendants were very vigilant at removing belongings if the chair had been reserved and not used within an hour.