Royal Replenish bought b4 cruise

jdbmga

If I buy the royal replenishment before boarding I think I've heard that it's indicated on your card. Where would I get my soda cup? I think I've heard it's your stateroom but you can't get to that until 1:30

Yes, it will be in your cabin. You can still go to a bar and get a soda because your package will be noted on your card.

###

Okay

So The All-Inclusive Packages are indiacted on Your SeaPass

I Thought I read on some posts here OR on Royal's site that it was ONLY a Sticker on your SeaPass.

Edited by Swath

Okay

I Thought I read on some posts here OR on Royal's site that it was ONLY a Sticker on your SeaPass.

If you purchase the package BEFORE the cruise it will be an actual printed on the card icon for the package. Buy it after boarding and it will be a sticker that they stick onto your seapass.

Okay

If the packages are pre-ordered it is imprinted on your card. If you purchase it on-board you will get a sticker.

The sticker worked for us but we are not pool people :) Some people have reported that their sticker rubbed off and they had to go to guest services to get another one.

Hope that helps :)

###

It may depend on which country you board in. On my recent voyager cruise from Australia it only had the coke logo. There was nothing to say I had RR. I had to go to guest services to get a sticker.

TanInAus

If the packages are pre-ordered it is imprinted on your card. If you purchase it on-board you will get a sticker.

The sticker worked for us but we are not pool people :) Some people have reported that their sticker rubbed off and they had to go to guest services to get another one.

Hope that helps :)

###

Given How Screwy Royal's website is at times I was confused :confused:

If you purchase the package BEFORE the cruise it will be an actual printed on the card icon for the package. Buy it after boarding and it will be a sticker that they stick onto your seapass.

If I buy the royal replenishment before boarding I think I've heard that it's indicated on your card. Where would I get my soda cup? I think I've heard it's your stateroom but you can't get to that until 1:30

You don't need the actual cup to get sodas. The bars and dining room will give you a drink in a plain cup, one that you don't have to wash.

If you're set on drinking from the cup itself, even if you board at the first possible moment, you're only talking about 1 - 1.5 hours without access to your room and the cup.

You don't need the actual cup to get sodas. The bars and dining room will give you a drink in a plain cup, one that you don't have to wash.

If you're set on drinking from the cup itself, even if you board at the first possible moment, you're only talking about 1 - 1.5 hours without access to your room and the cup.

True, you can't wash them first if you cabin isn't ready. But we have asked a bar tender to rinse them out and we have never had one to tell us no. In fact they washed them better than I could have in our cabin.