What beverages are "free"?

sharse

Fizzy lemonade is sprite or seven up. In Australia if you ask for lemonade you will get sprite.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for the info. However, to me there isa big difference in the taste of lemonade and Sprite, fizzy or not. But now I know if I am ever in Australia (it's on my bucket list;)) !!!

I'm mostly concerned with how difficult it will be to stay hydrated with water for all of us, as we do drink a lot of water. Maybe I can bring a 24 ounce water bottle from home (or two?) that we can fill up regularly? Will the crew have any issues with that, thinking we're sneaking alcohol?

Unless you are sailing during spring break, you should be able to bring a sealed package of bottled water on board. Some ships will let you check it with your luggage if it has a luggage tag on it while others make you carry it on board, but it's rarely denied on non-spring-break cruises despite the official rules.

RCCL is a Coke ship...won't find any Pepsi products...wife and sister in law start have withdrawls after a couple of days...will bring aboard a 6 pack of 24 ounce bottles of Diet Mt Derw ...this will keep her going a week......small things in life to keep a happy marriage going...have always done this with RCCL...never an issue ...

Thanks for the info. However, to me there isa big difference in the taste of lemonade and Sprite, fizzy or not. But now I know if I am ever in Australia (it's on my bucket list;)) !!!

Sprite and 7up are actually lemon and lime flavoured. Lemonade is different. Without the lime, in fact!

Thanks for answering that before I asked. We are huge nonfat milk drinkers and drink it three meals a day. Will be be able to get it easily in places outside of the MDR?

Non-fat and low fat milks are readily available in the Windjammer and should be available in most other food venues. As is most often the case, if you don't see something that you want, simply ask and, if it is at all possible, it will be provided to you.

Tap water is potable so no one should have a problem getting an adequate amount of drinking water throughout the ship. All they ask is that you not fill your water bottles directly from any water bubblers to avoid bringing them into contact with the bubbler. Instead, fill a glass with the water and transfer it to the water bottle.

Maybe I can bring a 24 ounce water bottle from home (or two?) that we can fill up regularly? Will the crew have any issues with that, thinking we're sneaking alcohol?

Refilling water bottles at fountains is not allowed due to health reasons.

I never found bringing a case of bottled water was necessary. Near the pool area is usually a drink station where you can get cold water and there are fountains all around the ship.