4 DAY GO SAIL- Carnival Fare Viewer

goofytoo

I booked an Alaskan cruise using the early saver rate. So I have been checking rates 2 or 3 times a day using the Carnival fare viewer.

Anyway I checked the rates last night around 11:00 pm and saw a rate with the description 4 DAY GO SAIL. I put in a price drop request and got the price drop. Now when I check the fare viewer the sale is not listed. So basically this sale was listed for maybe 16 hours.

Was this sale really only 16 hours or less? Or should I assume that the fare viewer site does not list sale prices?

I booked an Alaskan cruise using the early saver rate. So I have been checking rates 2 or 3 times a day using the Carnival fare viewer.

Anyway I checked the rates last night around 11:00 pm and saw a rate with the description 4 DAY GO SAIL. I put in a price drop request and got the price drop. Now when I check the fare viewer the sale is not listed. So basically this sale was listed for maybe 16 hours.

Was this sale really only 16 hours or less? Or should I assume that the fare viewer site does not list sale prices?

Congrats on your price drop!!!:D

We also took advantage of this sale and got $150 OBC.

Actually, that is not true. The sale was actually EXTENDED today, and now includes more cruises.

Also, yes, you should also be doing mock bookings, because the Fare Viewer doesn't necessarily show all of the promotions.