Martini's Classic pkg

floralscent

We have always had the Premium beverage pkg but have realized that what we typically order isn't really worth the upgrade from the Classic to Premium beverage pkgs. I have read a few times here that you can order a "small" martini with the Classic pkg. Is this true? If so, do I simply order a small martini or is there a specific way to let the bartender know what I want and that I have the Classic pkg?

I know we can simply purchase the martini's that we want and I'm ok with that since we aren't big martini drinkers. However, if we wanted to stay within our pkg where can we order a martini on the Solstice?

You will be fine everywhere except the molecular bar and perhaps the martini bar, but perhaps not.

A "regular" martini runs about $6 most everywhere.

The drinks at the molecular bar will not be covered, nor the extra large martini's at the martini bar. I've not tried to order a small (or normal) one at the martini bar, but some have good luck, others say not so much.

order a martini at the theatre,passport bar,sunset bar, pretty much anywhere else and you're good. By the way the martini bar has a happy hour special with the large martini's for half price, but they do NOT apply to the classic package for reasons that make no sense to me.

Love martini's. Thanks for the info

ImageUploadedByForums1395511480.000819.jpg.0c75d303928e39eca6ef90a26e0055b8.jpg

Go for the "martini flights" - 6 in one go!! We shared these before dinner and they come highly recommended! Can't remember the price, think they may have been $15 - bargain and delicious

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We have always had the Premium beverage pkg but have realized that what we typically order isn't really worth the upgrade from the Classic to Premium beverage pkgs. I have read a few times here that you can order a "small" martini with the Classic pkg. Is this true? If so, do I simply order a small martini or is there a specific way to let the bartender know what I want and that I have the Classic pkg?

I know we can simply purchase the martini's that we want and I'm ok with that since we aren't big martini drinkers. However, if we wanted to stay within our pkg where can we order a martini on the Solstice?

We were on Eclipse last July and you could get a limited number of Martinis at the Martini but smaller. Unfortunately these boards seems to report inconsistent application of this.

There is much variation between ships. Some martini bars will only serve drinks in the large glasses that aren't covered in the classic package. Other martini bars will serve some martinis in a smaller glass and it's covered, some will serve almost any martini in a smaller glass and if it's under $8, it's covered. Some days there is a special martini somewhere (not always at the martini bar), some days there is a 2 for 1 somewhere, some days there are specials that are exactly the same price as every other day. When coupons are used for elite drinks, they are sometimes valid at the martini bar and sometimes not....they are also sometimes valid from 5-7PM and sometimes earlier or later (depends on the server).

Think of figuring out drinks and drink policies on your cruise as one of your daily activities.

Edited by ghstudio

[ATTACH]306637[/ATTACH]

Go for the "martini flights" - 6 in one go!! We shared these before dinner and they come highly recommended! Can't remember the price, think they may have been $15 - bargain and delicious

But it is not covered by the Classic pkg.