Gluten Free on Enchantment

jude8

Just wanted to let folks know that if you are going on the Enchantment and have celiac or gluten sensitivity, your options are pretty limited. The main dining does really well to accommodate bringing gluten free bread and even Udi cookies. However, they did not have gluten free bread, hamburger/hot dog buns or the cookies anywhere else. Windjammer was awful. Bring your own. We were previously on Allure and it was wonderful about the gluten free options. Just wanted to give a heads up and would be glad to answer any questions.

I believe it is the same across the ships in the main dining room. These are some of the food options for you on the Freedom and if it is the same as Allure you should have gluten free pizza at Sorrentos, gluten free options at Jade and Chops, gluten free Udi cookies at Cafe Promenade and gluten free cupcakes at the Cupcake Cupboard. It was wonderful on the Allure and I would assume Freedom would be the same.

Freedom was absolutely amazing with me providing me with GF options off the menu without asking me!! I did not go hungry.

Let them know you are coming by emailing special_needs@rccl.com then speak to the Maitre d' after boarding.

Muffins, bagels, bread, pizza, cupcakes, pasta, french toast, pancakes. Pre order your dinner the day before.

In WJ be careful of the fries as they may not be GF.... similarly the mashed potatoes... be aware of cross contamination.

There's a full description of my Freedom experience in this blog if you've time to read....