The balcony partition between 2 adjoining cabins on Triumph...

Peppa26

We were on Triumph on 2/15 and had side by side suites. We asked the steward and he said to call guest services. We did so and the petition was opened within 3 hours. It made a massively long balcony.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

The cabins are laid out back to back meaning that there will be two doors side by side or two windows side by side. The only dividers that they will open is the ones that have the windows side by side, thereby blocking one of the windows. If it was between the doors, opening it would block one of the doors.

There is only a limit put on the amount opened on the Spirit class of ships because they open to the railing instead of the bulkhead. They are secured there by a clamp and the ship only has a limited amount of the clamps.

I belive if the rooms connect the balconies cannot as the partition is in the wrong place. For the reason above about door placement. There is a place to see which balconies connect but I do not have the link. Maybe someone else can help.

We had the partition open between 1050 & 1054 on the Triumph. As stated by others, you must select cabins with the partition between the windows, not the doors.

Just remembered we also had 1026 & 1030 open on the Triumph.