Water Taxi from Piazzale Roma

CathyCruises

We have never even been to Piazzale Roma--somehow missed it on every trip, I've never seen the People Mover, etc.

We will be returning a rental car to P.R. (I think) and would like to take a water taxi from there to our hotel. Where would we find the water taxi dock? Will it be quite obvious?

The Europcar website lists a dropoff point in Piazzale Roma, which I am assuming is at the parking garage--anyone with any experience doing this, and if so, anything I need to know or is it fairly straightforward?

And FYI, we booked through Kemwel, thanks for the tip--it is almost 1/2 of what Europcar is charging direct.

Thanks!

The Europecar office is located on the ground floor of a very large parking garage just before you reach Piazzale Roma. Get in the right lane as you approach Piazzale Roma, turn right to access the garage, enter the left of the two garage entrances, tell the attendant you're returning a rental, you'll be directed to the top floor. There may or may not be somebody there to check you in, proceed to the Europecar office via elevator.

After you leave the Europecar office, follow the directions shown on this link to the Piazzale Roma vaporetto stop. You'll see two vaporetto docks...you'll need the second one located very close to the Coop market.

Lew