Photo Studio on the Star?

cruis247g

Hello all,

We will sail on the Star this summer and would like to have some family photos taken. Does anyone know if there is a photo studio on the Star? I realize that photographers will roam around as well as set up in the lobby, but we would love to have a quiet studio and an appointment if possible. We did this a few years ago (on a different ship) and the photos were amazing, so we would love to try again.

Thanks very much.

Hello all,

We will sail on the Star this summer and would like to have some family photos taken. Does anyone know if there is a photo studio on the Star? I realize that photographers will roam around as well as set up in the lobby, but we would love to have a quiet studio and an appointment if possible. We did this a few years ago (on a different ship) and the photos were amazing, so we would love to try again.

Thanks very much.

They don't have a studio, but would probably do your portraits in one of the meeting rooms if you ask them. They set up some nice backgrounds in the atrium and the pics look very nice.

Swedish Weave - thanks so much for the info.

We have had photos taken in the atrium, but they haven't usually worked out very well for us -- long waits for quick shoots with mediocre results. However, it could just be us, because we see the photos of other families and often think they are fabulous!

I like your idea of a using a meeting room. Since there isn't a studio, I could always ask the photo desk if they can make appointments.