Has anyone cruised on all 24 Carnival ships?

Kobayashi

I've been on 5 but have sailed on each from different classes of ship. Destiny Class - Carnival Destiny, Fantasy Class - Fascination, Spirit Class - Carnival Legend, Conquest Class - Carnival Freedom, and Dream Class - Carnival Dream. The Splendor and Sunshine are the only classes I have not experienced.

We've been on 17 of the Carnival fleet..........15 of them still in service........

Linda and her family have at least some of them that have completed the fleet........I think son DJ may be the winner of the group.........I sure hope so......he's a great guy and deserves the honour............(spelled correctly according to his friend JH.........:p........)

14 cruises on 9 different Carnival ships and yes they have all been Carnival. The next one will be our first on RCCL.

Enjoy. We just switched over to give them a try and loved our RCCL cruise. We did miss a few Carnival things though. It's nice to have more options now....

I think we've done 10 different ships, at this point. We probably won't be completing the fleet because we've decided not to sail the Fantasy class ships anymore (just don't enjoy them) and overall are ready for a change. So our Dec cruise on Liberty will probably be the last CCL cruise for awhile.

when I was on the Carnival Dream, I meet a someone who had been on every ship at that time. He wasn't a Cruise Critic member but he did have a hat with all the old ship pins on it. I was amazed that he had been on so many and he was a joy to talk to about all the different ships he had been on.

I can say I have been 13 different ships and some aren't with the fleet any more.

I'm pretty sure there was a guy that did all the ships in one year. I saw it on the news I think it was 2 or 3 years back. I love vacation, but all the ships in one year I think I'd start to miss my dogs, but hey if anyone wants to fund my attempted I'd give it a try. lol

We have been on 19 different Carnival ships. Four of them are no longer in service, so that leaves 15 current ships. Not concerned about completing the fleet. We will probably sail on the Breeze, Spirit and Magic, however, eventually.

I've only been on 2 ships but this might be something to put on my bucket list :)

I know in the future we want to do Alaska and do the cruise that sails out of San Juan so hopefully in the next year or two that will make 4 cruises and 4 ships :)