14 Days Out-Bought Maple Syrup

kcwingwalker

Oh right.

Her fridge full of beer, syrup, bacon, eggs, lobster, salad dressing. Hope I didn't forget anything.

Lobster Night is the first night in KC's new "cabin" !!!

Let's make sure there's an announcement in the Dailies :)

Happy Cruising!

Robin

Norwegian Breakaway July 2014

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

Ya know I really think she and her daughter are going to need some help with that fridge full of our favorite (spelled incorrectly JMHO) goodies..........I volunteer, I'll pick you up on my way by...........hehe :p:p:p

Ya know I really think she and her daughter are going to need some help with that fridge full of our favorite (spelled incorrectly JMHO) goodies..........I volunteer, I'll pick you up on my way by...........hehe :p:p:p

It will be cozy, but there's room for everyone. And by the way my SIL was so happy about our new arrangements he offered to buy all the drinks................so free booze and lots of great food and company:)

Edited by kcwingwalker

Sweet.

I'll be ready.

Gotta go pack!!!!!

Have a great cruise KC. Gonna be the trip of a lifetime :)

Take lots of pics and savor every moment.

Safe Sailing All !!

Robin

Norwegian Breakaway July 2014

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

Don't forget to take it to breakfast with you though :)

But who wants to shlep it in the morning? After the first time just give them your room number and have them mark it like they do with the wine. Then it'll be available whenever you want/need it!

Harriet

It will be cozy, but there's room for everyone. And by the way my SIL was so happy about our new arrangements he offered to buy all the drinks................so free booze and lots of great food and company:)

Make sure there's plenty of bacon & have a wonderful time!:D:p:cool:

Just make sure the seal on the bottle is not broken. Otherwise you will be throwing it in the trash at security.:D

Seal is unbroken so no trash for our Vermont Maple Syrup!

It's going to be a great party and all are invited.............don't forget to join us:) Just follow the wonderful smell of bacon and you won't get lost.

Yeah, have a great time with your DD and SIL and if you're ever short on a travel partner... just let us know...

Life is short......love living, love laughing

Would love to travel with all of you!

Captain SIL is staying home studying hard for his exams. Just KC and DD getting a taste of the good life. SIL is a good one and when he heard about the upgrade made the offer for the drinks. I decided on the upgrade so that's on me and drinks are on Captain Alex. Wonder if he know just how much we can drink when we settle down and really take it seriously?:eek:

Would love to travel with all of you!

Captain SIL is staying home studying hard for his exams. Just KC and DD getting a taste of the good life. SIL is a good one and when he heard about the upgrade made the offer for the drinks. I decided on the upgrade so that's on me and drinks are on Captain Alex. Wonder if he know just how much we can drink when we settle down and really take it seriously?:eek:

Awww, thanks KC and sounds like SIL has a soft spot for the lovely ladies in his life, how great is that?!! :D As for the drinking I'm afraid I'm a lightweight but I love to dance so probably just as well.

Sorry I misinterpreted and thought your SIL was joining you and your DD, now that would have been a party.

I think we'd have a great time together, you and your family sound great especially with all the good stuff you're taking along in your fridge. We'll be there to help with it soon, hehe :p:p

PS Wish your SIL good luck on his exams although I'm sure he'll do just fine :)

Cheers,