4 Person Outside Cabin Beds

I'm going to be in cabin 3112 on the Radiance with my boyfriend and two teenage boys (17). Does anyone have pictures of how the room looks with all beds down and made? On carnival we had an ocean view with a queen, twin sofa bed and pullman so I'm curious how the layout will be different.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Forums mobile app

I do not have pictures, and this is not what you asked for, but have you looked into the cost of 2 connecting rooms? You may have booked on the kids sail free promo which would definatly make the one room less expensive. However, I bring up the 2 room option only because it was not anything I ever looked at as a viable option until someone else brought up that often it is only minimally more for the second room

I'm going to be in cabin 3112 on the Radiance with my boyfriend and two teenage boys (17). Does anyone have pictures of how the room looks with all beds down and made? On carnival we had an ocean view with a queen, twin sofa bed and pullman so I'm curious how the layout will be different.

I am on a cruise right now, or I would find a picture for you.

Go to images.google.com and you will find what you are looking for.

The layout is two twins on the floor that CAN be made up into a queen, but you won't want that, with the limited space.

Each of the twins has a pullman bed over it, parallel to it.

I do not have pictures, and this is not what you asked for, but have you looked into the cost of 2 connecting rooms? You may have booked on the kids sail free promo which would definatly make the one room less expensive. However, I bring up the 2 room option only because it was not anything I ever looked at as a viable option until someone else brought up that often it is only minimally more for the second room

It was booked months ago, we're past final payment with no other rooms.

I had looked on google and it seemed no matter how specific i searched i was getting mostly quads from other lines. Guess I'll have to see when were there. Don't really want to have to sleep in a twin across the cabin from the bf.