Did you go Cave tubing in March 2014? Water Levels???

scsagh

We did not book through a cruise line. I have only been on one cruise line excursion out of nine. I do not care for the big groups. We booked cacetubing.bz There were 12 in our group for the day. They picked us up at the port. We did not have to carry our tubes. They served lunch. It was a great excursion. I did not feel like I was in danger at all.

We did not book through a cruise line. I have only been on one cruise line excursion out of nine. I do not care for the big groups. We booked cacetubing.bz There were 12 in our group for the day. They picked us up at the port. We did not have to carry our tubes. They served lunch. It was a great excursion. I did not feel like I was in danger at all.

Great to hear! My group of 12 will be with them in less than two weeks!

We just got back today from tubing 3 days ago and water level was ok. We had "butts up" in a few locations but everyone cleared just fine. We too used cavetubing.bz & LOVED them. The water was cool, but felt good with how hot it was outside. It was only our butts getting wet anyway (unless you opted to swim).

I have 2 reviews from our cavetubing experiences there. We had a blast. We used cavetubing dot bz.

Although the water levels can go up and down depending on the season, the water temps in the river and caves "they say" don't really change (according to what I have read on the cave tubing vendor websites.) :)