Haven / 2-bedroom video

steilkurve

Hello all. Got off the Getaway a little over two weeks. Been traveling for business since and haven't had a lot of time to share the experience. First item I'm sharing is the video (link below) I shot of The Haven and our 2-bedroom family suite. Both were absolutely awesome. We are now looking for our next cruise on an NCL Haven ship. Hopefully later today I will share a video of the rest of the ship and a mini-review of the cruise. Stay tuned for more!

Thank you for the excellent videos!!!

Thank you for filming it horizontal!

Thank you for your excellent panning technique!

Thank you for not adding your voice over!

Thank you for filming it rock steady even though it seemed handheld!

Thank you for your choice of subjects (things not people)!

Your videos are a valuable resource for folks interested in the Gateway and the Haven.

Thank you for the excellent videos!!!

Thank you for filming it horizontal!

Thank you for your excellent panning technique!

Thank you for not adding your voice over!

Thank you for filming it rock steady even though it seemed handheld!

Thank you for your choice of subjects (things not people)!

Your videos are a valuable resource for folks interested in the Gateway and the Haven.

Thanks for noticing the technique. I do try to film my travel videos in a way that is void of personal biases so that they are informative for the widest possible crowd.

Edited by steilkurve

Thank you! Much easier to watch the way you filmed it, without dialogue.

Showing the name of the place and then showing the interior is good, too.

She's a beautiful ship that's for sure.

Can't wait to be on Breakaway for the first time this summer!!

Happy Cruising!

Robin

Norwegian Breakaway July 2014

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

Hi. Thank you so much for posting these videos. We are so excited to cruise on the Getaway in July. Question - we are booked in The Haven and are traveling with our 7 and 8 year old. Do you recommend an S4 2 bedroom suite on the 15th deck or 16th deck? What are the pros and cons? Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi. Thank you so much for posting these videos. We are so excited to cruise on the Getaway in July. Question - we are booked in The Haven and are traveling with our 7 and 8 year old. Do you recommend an S4 2 bedroom suite on the 15th deck or 16th deck? What are the pros and cons? Thanks so much!

Well, we debated that for a long time. Ended up going with deck 16 to be steps away from the pool, hot tubs, sauna, lounge and restaurant. We did not regret it. It was wonderful in the morning to literally be steps away from our breakfast. The downside of deck 16 is that you have deck space above it (as opposed to cabins) which is more prone to noise. However, we barely heard a thing. In fact, it was folks scraping deck chairs that worried us but practically heard none. What we did hear a couple of times were tied down chairs moving around due to strong winds at night. Called the butler and he addressed it right away. All this to say I would book deck 16 again.

• 3 months later...

Someone

was asking about this video re: Haven 2 br suites

It was last week.

As you can see there is a wall in the living room bisecting the glass wall/ door, but still pretty view.

Also, the master bath shower stall window in this suite is not as wide as they are on the Jewel class.

PDW

We are bring 4 teenagers with us in the two bedroom haven. How was the pull out couch? How was the restaurant at the heaven? Also, would you suggest the ultimate beverage package? Any restrictions on it?