Latitudes and incomplete sailing

Sparkygirl

Our March 16th sailing aboard the breakaway was disrupted on Tuesday when my daughter was injured requiring transfer to the hospital in Orlando. Since we were only onboard for 2 nights will we receive 2 points for our latitudes account?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is much better now 5 days later, she half jumped half slid down the splash pad children's slide and was unable to move her left side for almost 3 hours afterwards. I couldn't have asked for better medical care and attention than we received on breakaway. She was released from the children's hospital in Orlando and we are able to travel home today.

Edited by Sparkygirl

I would call and ask NCL's Latitudes desk or email them. Here is the contact info.

Phone

Email

latclerical@ncl.com

Hope your daughter is doing okay.

It should have posted by now. If you log into your Latitude profile, and have a look you will find out.

Firstly, I am glad to hear that your daughter is ok! Secondly, did NCL refund any of your fare or offer a future cruise credit when you had to leave the ship? If not, I would assume that you will receive full points. If you did, you may not receive any points.

Good luck!

Our March 16th sailing aboard the breakaway was disrupted on Tuesday when my daughter was injured requiring transfer to the hospital in Orlando. Since we were only onboard for 2 nights will we receive 2 points for our latitudes account?

I had to disembark for urgent medical treatment back in Janaury. I received all 9 points, so did my sister who came to hospital and stayed with me. We left on Day 7 of the 9 day cruise.