Sunset Sails

lanabanana

Would like to book a sunset sail in November. Have any of you done this? Any preference for Jolly Pirates or Mi Dushi? Is there someone else I don't know about? We are not drinkers, but would love a sunset cruise. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Jolly Pirates (jollypirates.com) has one.......alas, they only run it on Mondays and Wednesdays, according to their website. If you have the same AOS itinierary as we do, than Aruba is Tuesday! They used to have a sunset sail excursion through RCL, but I see that they recently removed it. If you find anything out, let us know!!

• 1 month later...

The best company to use for a Sunset Cruise in Aruba is Pelican Tours.

http://www.pelican-aruba.com/

They use charming "50 or so" passenger Catamarans for these cruises.

The cruise lasts 2 1/2 hours.

There is also open bar and light snacks. The cost is $35.00 per adult, $17.00 per child.

Jolly Roger and Red Sail offer Sunset cruises too, but their boats are too big, and you're too high off the water. Also, maybe I'm getting old, but Jolly Roger BLASTS MUSIC for the whole trip! Not exactly a tropical atmosphere.

Have a wonderful trip!

Stan & Jim

My husband and I did a sunset sail in Aruba and weren't impressed. It was pretty....I just remember telling myself..."never ever get on another sailboat". I don't remember why....I just remember that I said it. It wasn't as smooth as I expected. I actually thought the whole boat was going to flip. I can't swim though....so this is probably why I was so afraid. :) If you can swim I'm sure you'll love it! Everyone else seemed to. I'm sure my experience has to do with my fear of drowning. :D Silly me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived