Newbie on Celebrity..help on Reflection -9303 or 9299

Lyndihop

We're looking into sailing next year on Celebrity. Never tried. And I'm not familiar with their ships. i.e. which decks are better, which ones to avoid.

So I'm looking at Deck 9 aft on a Concierge Class or 9299 next to Aft. The balconies don't appear to be larger on the aft cabins. Any input would be really appreciated!! Especially before I make a deposit.

Also, does Celebrity allow you to transfer a booking to a TA??

We're looking into sailing next year on Celebrity. Never tried. And I'm not familiar with their ships. i.e. which decks are better, which ones to avoid.

So I'm looking at Deck 9 aft on a Concierge Class or 9299 next to Aft. The balconies don't appear to be larger on the aft cabins. Any input would be really appreciated!! Especially before I make a deposit.

Also, does Celebrity allow you to transfer a booking to a TA??

Given those two choices, I'd take 9299. Aft balconies have very little cover on S class ships. Are you comfortable with the long walk from the elevators to your cabin?

Yes, you may transfer your booking to a TA. Within a limited amount of time, not sure what the limit is since I always book with a TA in the first place. Maybe 60 days?

There is a sticky at top of page S CLASS CABIN INFORMATION when you open the Celebrity forum where there is a lot of info on individual cabins.

If you want to have a larger balcony then you need to choose a cabin on the slant of the hump. For example on the hump in the middle there are 4 cabins on each side on a angle. Of these the first and seond from corner are about triple sized and the second and fourth are double sized.

The cabins on the smaller humps also are larger.