Alaska Air

sandpiper

Hi, can someone tell me which airport is best when the cruise ends in Seward? I guess I would fly into Seattle, and then to the East coast where I live. Also doesn't the cruise line offer transfers from Seattle to Vancouver, BC? Thanks for any info you can send me.

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ff00&cdt=2004;3;10;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
Till 10 days in the sun on the sun

When I took an Alaskan cruise, it too ended in Seward. We paid for a transfer from the ship to Anchorage Airport. It was a beautiful drive via bus. From Anchorage, we flew to Seattle.

Yes Anchorage. Transfers available- one way rental via Hertz, cruiseline train, regular Alaska RR train, bus- my last choice. More important- don't just pass through- there is plenty to see and do in Seward- a Kenai fjords boat trip offers excellent wildlife viewing. Add several days for interior touring. Alaska isn't a frequent destination for most- take advantage. The cruiselines do offer transfers from Seattle to Vancouver but you need a morning arrival. Allow about 4 hours due to customs. Better is a couple days before or at least the day before- transfers- cruiseline on day of sailing, Quick Shuttle, Amtrak, one way car rental.

Archived