Twin Beds or Move them together

love2rvcamp

Good morning,

My daughter and I are going on a cruise togehter. Just the two of us this time.

Regarding the beds, should we leave them as twins or is it better to move them together?

All other times when the family went they were moved together for husband and I and the kids had the pull down bunks.

What would work best in regards to the room configuraiton and comfort for the two of us this time?

Thanks,

Good morning,

Regarding the beds, should we leave them as twins or is it better to move them together?

All other times when the family went they were moved together for husband and I and the kids had the pull down bunks.

What would work best in regards to the room configuraiton and comfort for the two of us this time?

Thanks,

why don't you just wait and see when you get there. honestly who knows. and it really is not a huge undertaking to have the CS reconfigure when setting the cabin up for turndown service.

however if it were me; well, I don't share a bed with my husband( I sprawl... badly) so I would have them separate regardless of the space concerns.

Good morning,

Thanks,

If it's an interior room, I'd probably leave them apart. But waiting until you get there to check it out seems logical.