Carnival Gym

Angel1122

I started weight watchers 2 months ago and i'm currently down 12lbs and feeling awesome. While I decided that i'm not going to count points on my cruise and just stick with making smarter food decisions. I don't want to give up my exercise schedule. Due to my work schedule,I am at the gym from 10p to 12a. Is the gym open this late on the ship?

Congrats on the WW weight loss! I've lost all my baby weight plus some and doing maintenance now. I went to the gym a few times on our last cruise, but mostly stuck to the walking/jogging track. I usually walked morning and evening after dinner. Good luck!

Great! Thanks everyone! I'll have to do some early morning workout and i'll definitely check out the jogging track.

Just so you know, the gym is packed early in the morning. I used to go early until one day, when we got back from an excursion, I wanted to work out. I got to the gym at 5:00 pm, and it was empty.

Congrats on the weight loss.

I usually hit the gym (don't laugh) after going for breakfast which for us usually means about 10:30. There's usually very few people there at that time. Going to the gym helps to offset some of the 'icky-ness' that cones from eating so much on a cruise

Don't forgot to take advantage of the steam room and sauna too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the weight lost. I've been doing WW since July and have lost 40 lbs. I'm leaving on my cruise in April and will be hitting the gym in the afternoon. The mornings are very busy.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Congrats on weight loss! I made goal just before my last cruise. Was a little nervous about how I was going to stay on plan during the trip but I did it! It was a combination of making good food choices (yes there are healthy options!) going to the gym every day and using the stairs instead of the elevators. I even brought my fiber one lemon bars to have for dessert instead of choc. melting cake or crème brulee!! And yes it was worth it. I came home and weighed in at only less than 1/2 pound gained. That was awesome for me cause in the past I have gained between 7 - 10 pounds-yikes. So be confident it can be done. Just have your plan and stick to it! Good luck WW works but you have to do the work too!!

I find the gym less crowded in the afternoon. We have late dining, so I can go in when they are getting ready for dinner, get a workout in, shower, and be ready to eat again!

At home I work out late like you, so it's a bit of an adjustment, but whatever it takes to offset the impact of that food. I don't want to deprive, just be mindful, so I have to do the work :)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app