Reserving specialty restaurant on board

Hello!
We will be on the Allure, June 1st. I have already reserved the Rita's Fiesta and Izumi for 6. My husband and I will, likely, want to do two or three others (Giovanni's, Chops and perhaps 150 Central Park). We are just not sure yet....we will be traveling with four older teens and we may decide that we want to spend more time with them. If we wait to reserve on board, will we likely have a problem? We are late diners (9:00 or later is fine) and we will not want the formal evenings. Can the 3 restaurant package be purchased on board? Thanks for any advice!

Packages can be booked on board. Can't speak for the Oasis class, but we've never had a problem getting a reservation on-board as long as was a couple of days in advance.

If you are going with a late seating, it shouldn't be a problem.

It appears the dining packages are no longer offered. They are not available for our May 4th Allure sailing. You'll have to book the specialty restaurants you want individually either beforehand or after you board. Also, the price of Chops and Giovannis has increased by $5 per person.