Millenium - Aqua Class Cabin #1119

poolwife

I am booking my first class class cabin which will be on the Millenium in May, 2015.

Has anyone stayed in cabin #1119 or #1117?

I could not find the information that I wanted on the "Sticky" regarding cabins.

I noticed there is an inside cabin across the hall from them. Wonder if it is noisy from them slamming their door, etc.?

What did you think of this location?

I know aqua class is probably better on the "S" class ships but the itinerary I want in Alaska is only offered on this one sailing on the Millenium.

The consensus seems to be that once people try the Aqua class they love it so here was my chance to try it for not much more than the balcony.

Would appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Edited by poolwife

We have stayed in 1n 1132 which is 2 doors from the rear entrance no problems with noise at all and we also stayed in in 1138 which was on the aft which has a bigger balcony.

You will not experience any noise from inside cabin doors. The deck has very few cabins so it is quite with low traffic.

If next to one of the entrance doors there are reports of hearing the doors closing but we did not experience it in cabin 1132.

The smoking section is on that side of the ship on deck 10 aft but we never experienced any smoke in the aft cabin 1138 directly above.

This is a review I posted there is a huge swing in expectations and review ratings on Millie.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=246388

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=247329

Enjoy your cruise.

Edited by baldercash

Loved reading both of your reviews. Wow! Sounded great. Wish I could take that long B2B cruise you took. Awesome!

So glad you liked that deck and the Aqua class. My cruise is a long ways off being May, 2015, but it is the first time I see that Celebrity is putting Sitka, Alaska on their itinerary and the only time that I found and I liked that it was a 10 day and not 7. A 7 day is just seeming too short.

Although I really like the "S" class ship especially after just going on the "Silhouette", I am happy to hear you still like the Millennium. We were on the Millennium in June, 2012 and it was fine but we were not in Aqua Class, thus my questions.

I so hope everything works out and we can still go on with this cruise.