Cabin 6234 - first one on hump

tbmrt

I have Cabin 6234 held for me and wonder if I should go ahead with it or pay more money for a higher deck. It is the first one on the hump by the elevators (noise not a problem for me), starboard side.

Advice appreciated.

Thanks

Barbara

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/dragit2.php?ship=Celebrity%20Equinox

I'm assuming this is S class. We've had 6236, and loved the position and the fabulous big balcony.

I'm sure you won't be disappointed. We though deck 6 was great as its so handy to get just about everywhere from there. We would def choose it (and have done for every cruise since our first one on this deck) as they are brilliant value, and the only obstruction is normally the lifeboats, which only block your view down.

Lou

I read the following on the wonderful cabin help list and another place online and am now worried that 6234 is a mistake....Red ink below is info obtained; blue ink is my comments/questions.

"Deck on 5 directly below, lifeboats below and behind. Could see all balconies aft of us as we were the aft end of the bump out”

I don't understand how one would see the balconies aft of this cabin unless leaning over. Lifeboats look like they are a bit to the front and back of this cabin. TA told me it was over where they store the lifejackets.

"noise" from decks on 5 outside the specialty dining. Some nights there was more partying there than others. Smoke came up from restaurant below”.

The geleteria seems to be below this cabin...can't imagine smoking??)

Thanks so much for any help! I can go up to Deck 7, but availability isn't as desirable as 6234 in my opinion

Barbara

Edited by tbmrt
ink colors