Tendering in Mykonos. Best way to get to town?

Karysa

We will be tendering at the port of Mykonos and we want to spend our day touring the town and visiting a beach. How far will we be from the town and what is the best way to get there? Thanks.:)

This shows us doing that

The beach is Paradise Beach (about €2 by bus each way) but I was at least 30 years too old to really enjoy it. The ones texancruiser refers to would have been more my style but we only got ashore at about 1.30 All the best, Tony

Great information. Thanks for the replies. Mykonos is going to be our port day for wandering town, lunch at a nice restaurant and a little beach time. The town beach might even work if we are pressed for time. We will be there in mid-may so probably too cold to swim anyway.:)

Super Paradise Beach Mykonos Island Greece Super Paradise beach is favorite for the gay nudist tourists visitors that come to Mykonos island for many years.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We have been to Mykonos twice and loved it both times! We had a nice lunch there on our first visit but regretted our choice when we came across Niko's Taverna later in the day. On our second trip back we made sure to have lunch there! It was fantastic and now no Mykonos regrets! If you get the chance it's wonderful greek food.Have a wonderful trip!-Kade