Spring Break cruise suggestions in March?

starr52

After reading the reviews and comments about last years cruises over spring break we are a bit relunctant to book a cruise. Anyone have any suggestions as to which one may not be quite to full of drunken college kids. NOT that we do not like kids but want something not quite so *party-ish*

I would suggest either one of the Hawaii ships or the Crown in S. America. I can't see college kids cruising South America and I think the higher costs of the Prides will keep them away from there. I think you are more likely to run into them on the Star's Mexican Riviera cruise or a caribean cruise.

I agree with Keystone. From a former Spring Breaker on both ships listed below, my advice would be to price all the ships, and go with what is closer to the expensive side. Most of my friend's who went on spring break, went on Carnival and NCL, because they were less expensive.

Also, think about your ports as well. It may be a more expensive cruise and thus less spring-breakers, but if it stops in a spring break "hotspot" you will see lots of kids as well.

Oh no, you are not coming across as a brat at all. I totally understand why you would want to avoid spring breakers. I don't think my friends and I were too obnoxious, but with so many partiers in one place, I always felt bad for the other "non-springbreakers," since I always felt like college-aged kids were overrunning the ship.

And now, I am only 23 and love to party, and I would still avoid a spring break area just because it gets so crowded.

Archived