Best HOHO bus line in Vancouver?

skrapngal

There now appears to be 3 hop-on/hop-off lines in Vancouver: 1) Big Bus;

2) Vancouver trolley company; 3) Vancouver Pink Bus lines.

We will be in Vancouver for 48 hours prior to Alaskan cruise and are looking to buy a one-day pass (or possibly a 2-day).

Does anyone have recommendations or advice?

I have answered your question in the previous thread, but for my money Vancouver Trolley is the better HOHO if only for their live narration. But also they pioneered the HOHO biz in Vancouver and operate all year round. Other than that, they all do much the same thing. Yes, I would recommend a two pass, do the loops the first day and on the second see the things that you really want to see or go back to.

• 2 weeks later...

I checked out their website and it appears they also go to Capilano bridge park. I could not figure out if that was the same price as the HOHO $40.00 per person for the two day pass?

Does anyone know? Thanks!!!

I checked out their website and it appears they also go to Capilano bridge park. I could not figure out if that was the same price as the HOHO $40.00 per person for the two day pass?

Does anyone know? Thanks!!!

Nope - separate shuttle paid for by the bridge folks, it just so happens that Trolley have the contract (also for Grouse Mountain shuttle too I believe). If you have a ticket for the bridge there's no charge for the shuttle.

Nope - separate shuttle paid for by the bridge folks, it just so happens that Trolley have the contract (also for Grouse Mountain shuttle too I believe). If you have a ticket for the bridge there's no charge for the shuttle.

Thank you. We will have tickets for the bridge. Appreciate the quick response. We look forward to visiting your beautiful city!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk