Can't Decide

rick&james

CONQUEST 7 DAY WESTERN 299pp

GLORY 7 DAY EASTERN 339pp

BREEZE 6 DAY WESTERN 339pp

LIBERTY 7 DAY EASTERN 299pp

All inside rooms trying to go for lowest price and get the best experience would like to do Breeze but the itinerary seems a little bland...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'd have to know the itineraries. Based solely on the ships, I'd choose the Breeze. Based solely on the days, I'd have to choose any of them but the Breeze. For me, in this case, the individual ports would probably be the deciding factor! :D

I'd have to know the itineraries. Based solely on the ships, I'd choose the Breeze. Based solely on the days, I'd have to choose any of them but the Breeze. For me, in this case, the individual ports would probably be the deciding factor! :D

Glory

ImageUploadedByForums1395896046.224830.jpg.7afa76e10c9c6a4fb145cbab4e2f989c.jpg

Breeze

ImageUploadedByForums1395896073.498723.jpg.ce3d796242869b42fcbe0a5ecbfe4d11.jpg

Conquest

ImageUploadedByForums1395896082.944707.jpg.edcf852b6ee01422d56e1716ebe1f9ba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

For the ship, I would do the Liberty. She still has the good shows in the theater, but despite that, she was still given Guys & Blue Iguana cantina. Breeze has a lot of hype around it, and it's politically incorrect to speak against the ship around here. But I really didn't think it was nearly as great as it's made out to be around these boards. It's still a good ship, but not that good. If a good waterworks area is important, Breeze by far is the best ship of these 4. And she has the ropes course & pasta bar & cove balconies. But if those things are not important & shows are not important, just pick the best 7-day itinerary. Everything else would be equal or pretty irrelevant.

This month, I just got off both the Conquest and Glory, on the Western itinerary. I consider this itinerary a winner for my snorkeling priority. They are very similar ships, and both have Guys and the Burrito cafe. I really enjoyed both.

At such cheap rates, why not pick up 2? It was the easiest transfer I ever had, walked from one ship to the next. :)

I've been on the Breeze and going again in July so my kids can experience it. But the itinerary is not the greatest.

The Glory does Gran Turk...been there and if you like beaches that is one of my favorite but then so was Roatan.

Either way I wish you a great cruise!!

For the ship, I would do the Liberty. She still has the good shows in the theater, but despite that, she was still given Guys & Blue Iguana cantina. Breeze has a lot of hype around it, and it's politically incorrect to speak against the ship around here. But I really didn't think it was nearly as great as it's made out to be around these boards. It's still a good ship, but not that good. If a good waterworks area is important, Breeze by far is the best ship of these 4. And she has the ropes course & pasta bar & cove balconies. But if those things are not important & shows are not important, just pick the best 7-day itinerary. Everything else would be equal or pretty irrelevant.

I kind of feel the same way about the Breeze. It was neat to experience all the "stuff" once like the ropes course and waterpark once, but it was just an ok cruise overall. Loved the ship itself and there was a lot of good ship design, but just too many people, staff stretched too thin, and kind of an impersonal feeling to the ship both décor and because of the large number of people. It wasn't even that the ship felt crowded - just bland. You could meet folks at an event or lounge or meal and then never see them again like I've always experienced on other ships. But I'm a social cruiser so meeting and talking to other passengers is part of what I enjoy about cruising. If you want a waterpark and a deck chair or have small kids the Breeze would be great.

For my next cruise I went back to the Conquest class. I love the Liberty but have the Glory booked next - you really can't go wrong with any of them. Plus, a 6 day is just too short. :)